Using Borland Together Control Center with SourceOffsite

If you are having a problem using SourceOffSite, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

mike.lim@mapics.com

Using Borland Together Control Center with SourceOffsite

Post by mike.lim@mapics.com » Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:04 pm

Hello,

Has anyone successfully used Borland Together Control Center version control against SourceOffsite 4.02 as the SCC provider ?

We had an older version of SourceOffsite 3.51 that we tested against and the Borland Together version control commands seemed to work ok.

Both now with SourceOffsite 4.02 installed as the default SCC provider, when I activate version control in Borland Together and connect to the SourceOffsite IDE, it seems to succeed in connecting (I see & can navigate the sourcesafe project structure) but when I choose a project and try to begin using the version controlled Together project, the Together application hangs.

The other interesting thing is that once Borland hangs and I run SourceOffsite client on the same machine, the SourceOffsite client crashes as soon as I try to select any menu command.

Appreciate any input....thanks, Mike

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:12 pm

We haven't had reports from users of SourceOffSite who use Borland Together. However, one of our Vault users reported that the IDE seemed to "disappear" when they used Vault with Borland Together. It may be that something in the SOS/Vault IDE integration isn't compatible with Borland Together.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager