Client Build for SuSE 10 & Beyond

If you are having a problem using SourceOffSite, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

pcgoober

Client Build for SuSE 10 & Beyond

Post by pcgoober » Mon May 01, 2006 8:43 am

We are currently running 4.1.1 but would like to run both this version and your latest release. Our client was built by sourcegear for SuSE 9.0 (which is the most horrible version SuSE ever produced) but we would like to upgrade and run on SuSE 10 (and 10.1 real soon). Essentially we need to keep lock-step with SuSE's version releases.

The previous engineer that handled this account left so I am the new pilot. Would someone from sourcegear reply about us getting a SuSE client built or possibly allowing us to do it ourselves and returning the binaries for sourcegear to post along with the flavors.

Thanks,

Kevin Wilson
Comtrol Corporation

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Mon May 01, 2006 12:26 pm

I sent you an email with information about getting our Unix Client code so you can build your own client. If you want to share them with us, that would be fine.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager

pcgoober

Post by pcgoober » Mon May 01, 2006 12:42 pm

Yep, got it and thank you. Working on getting a client built now.

kuczynski

SourceGear Built/Supported Build

Post by kuczynski » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:48 am

I think that my company may be interested in licensing SourceOffSite, however, we are using SUSE 10/10.1, and would need a working build (preferably one that is built by SourceGear)

Any chance of supporting SUSE like the other 3 distributions?

Thanks

-John

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:09 am

We certainly can provide the source code so you could build your own. We might be able to provide a SUSE build. Contact me offline and we'll discuss it. My email address is Linda at SourceGear.com.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager