Help.About mssccprj.scc...

If you are having a problem using SourceOffSite, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

karlwu

Help.About mssccprj.scc...

Post by karlwu » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:33 am

When I use SOS client to "get latest version", but the "mssccprj.scc" file was put in SOS Server's C:\Program Files\SourceOffSite\temp\admin255529406\ folder, and not in my local working directory. So when I double click the source file in working dirctory and open by C#, it show "the source files seem to be control by SCC, but...." error message.

So I must to add there files to VSS by 'File'-->"SCC.." function in C# again.

How can I setup the options in SOS to make the "mssccprj.scc" file location at my local working directory by itself when I get from SOS Server?

What can i do? TKS.

Tonya

Post by Tonya » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:20 pm

My first suggestion to resolve the issues you are having is to use Visual Studio integration with SOS at all times. The "mssccprj" file is a visual studio file that's not placed under source code control, it's created when a project is either added to scc or is opened from scc. The first time that you open a project you will need to Open from source Control from within VS to obtain all of the necessary files needed and have the correct bindings. For the project that you are having the problem with, I would delete the working folder and perform "open from source control" from within VS.

Please let me know if this doesn't resolve the issue.

Tonya Nunn
SourceGear Support

karlwu

Thank You!

Post by karlwu » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:10 am

Everything is OK. Thank you!