Can't login in SOSCMD.

If you are having a problem using SourceOffSite, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

fixer

Can't login in SOSCMD.

Post by fixer » Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:20 pm

Hi,

When I execute commands in SOSCMD 3.5 (commands that involves logging in to server), I always got this error:

Connected to server 10.2.2.43 at port 8888.
Received Challenge from server
Unexpected server message after login. Expected a 300 Success, but got a 411 (411)
Server Message Body = .
Closed connection to server 10.2.2.43 at port 8888.

Are there any security settings that I need to setup to my account because I can successfully login using the GUI client with the same username and password and also other users can execute commands in SOSCMD without having any authorization errors.

Thanks,
JC

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:51 am

We haven't seen this specific error before. A 411 error is "unauthorized user," which is not really a permissions problem, but it usually means there aren't any SOS licenses left for the user to log in.

Obvious question: are you sure you're typing the username correctly?

If you clear all the usernames from the SOS Server Manager->Users tab, can you log in with the CLC? (The SOS Server will dynamically add back usernames as users log in again.)

If that doesn't help, send me a copy of the command you're using. Also, reproduce the error and then send me a copy of the SOS Server log.txt file from the SOS Server directory. Email them to Linda at SourceGear.com. Be sure to include the link to this post.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager