TeamTrack integration

This forum is now locked, since Gold Support is no longer offered.

Moderator: SourceGear

jtaylor

TeamTrack integration

Post by jtaylor » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:26 am

At my company, my division uses Vault, and another division uses another product that they would like to transition away from. They are evaluating source control products. Unfortunately, the bind we're in is that we would like to standardize on one source control product across the divisions. Therefore, if Vault will not work for the other division, it's likely that we will have to switch to another product.

We've recently begun using TeamTrack, and one of the sticking points in the other division's evaluation is TeamTrack integration. If Vault could provide TeamTrack integration, it would be a lot easier to get the other division to use it. Please let me know your plans on this, and if you could be swayed in any way by such intangibles as future business :lol:

Thanks
Jason Taylor

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:56 pm

We love new customers and future business. :D

But we currently don't have plans for integration with TeamTrack.

I'll log a feature request, but I don't know when or if it would be implemented.

You might want to take a look at Dragnet, which is SourceGear's Issue/bug tracking tool that does integrate with Vault.

http://www.sourcegear.com/dragnet/index.html
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager

jtaylor

Post by jtaylor » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:42 pm

The TeamTrack tool is being currently rolled out, so we're committed to it. This is unfortunate news...

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:34 am

It might be possible for for Vault to integrate with TeamTrack if it can accept HTTP requests to mimic FogBugz's behavior. Vault integrates with FogBugz via a url.

You can find more about how to mimic the FogBugz API at http://support.sourcegear.com/viewtopic.php?p=1844#1844
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager