Feature Request: User and Group configuration options.

This forum is now locked, since Gold Support is no longer offered.

Moderator: SourceGear

JonShrout

Feature Request: User and Group configuration options.

Post by JonShrout » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:27 am

I would like to be able to set some of the check out/check in options for a user and for a group.

For example, the Check Out dialog box is presented with the 'Request exclusive lock' option checked. I would like to be able to configure whether or not this option is checked by default in the user and group configuration dialogs in the Vault Admin tool.

I would also like to be able to configure whether or not the user has the ability to select/de-select this option when checking out.

Also, when a user logs in using the Vault Client tool, they are presented with a list of repositories to which they have access. It would be nice to not have to see this dialog if the list contains only one value. Just default the user to that repository and move on.

Thanks!

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:44 am

We have a feature request for the ability to set global user options in the Vault Admin Tool -- I'll add your vote.

I'll also add a feature request to bypass the repository selection dialog if the user has access to only one repository. Note: for now, users can achieve similar behavior by using login profiles.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager