Fortress requested feature forum

If you are having a problem using Fortress, post a message here.

Moderator: SourceGear

kvh

Fortress requested feature forum

Post by kvh » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:39 pm

Hi

In the Support forums I found a lot of items like: "Logged as feature request xxxxx"!
Is there somewehere a list, a forum with requested features?
A list where we can vote on requests? :roll:
A list where we can follow the requests that will be implemented ... a roudmap.

One of mine request for "Issue tracking" is more place for the detail textbox in the detail document. (Visual Studio integrated document)
Supply a splitter under the detail text box or a hide options for the different lists or split-up the whole document and use tabs.
Better support for text fromatting. RichTextBox or a toggle between HTML Markup editor and presentation.

By the way, we like the ALM features of Fortress.

Many greetings.

lbauer

Re: Fortress requested feature forum

Post by lbauer » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:59 am

[quote="kvh"]Hi

In the Support forums I found a lot of items like: "Logged as feature request xxxxx"!
Is there somewehere a list, a forum with requested features?
A list where we can vote on requests? :roll:
A list where we can follow the requests that will be implemented ... a roudmap.

One of mine request for "Issue tracking" is more place for the detail textbox in the detail document. (Visual Studio integrated document)
Supply a splitter under the detail text box or a hide options for the different lists or split-up the whole document and use tabs.
Better support for text fromatting. RichTextBox or a toggle between HTML Markup editor and presentation

quote]

We don't make our feature/bug list public. However if you want to report a bug or request a feature, just post to the forum or email support at sourcegear.com. If a feature has been requested, you can ask us to add your "vote," which means we add your username or email to the item.
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager