Daylight Savings with Vault GUI

This forum is now locked, since Gold Support is no longer offered.

Moderator: SourceGear

stevek2

Seeing this problem, too, in Vault 3.5.1

Post by stevek2 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:18 pm

I am use the GUI client 3.5.1 and am seeing similar behavior -- the time shown in the "Local Date" column is 1 hour ahead of the time of the file on disk. If I do a "Check In" when the file has not changed, and I have the "Undo Checkout" option selected, then the file on disk is changed to an hour before it should be.

Has there been any further investigation into this?

lbauer

Post by lbauer » Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:45 pm

I haven't been able to reproduce this, so would like more details.

In the Vault GUI Client under Tools->Options->Local Files, what are your settings for "Set File Time" and "On Undo Checkout" ?
Linda Bauer
SourceGear
Technical Support Manager

stevek2

Post by stevek2 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:52 pm

Strange...I can't seem to repro this now. But Friday I was certain this was happening, and like the first message on this topic, when I turned off my auto-update Daylight Savings Time option, the problem went away. Now no matter what I do I can't repro it.

I've also been struggling with two other problems which I've recently posted -- slowness with large pending change set and 'problem checking in changed file' -- so perhaps I've gotten myself confused. Let's set this issue aside until we've resolved the other issues and then I'll repost if I see it again.

Thanks,
Steve