When adding new solution, cannot choose repository to add to

This forum is now locked, since Gold Support is no longer offered.

Moderator: SourceGear

mcliedtk

When adding new solution, cannot choose repository to add to

Post by mcliedtk » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:37 pm

Hello,

I am using version 3.1.2 of the server and the client. I have a new solution that I am trying to add to Vault. When I add the solution, it prompts me to login: I choose Repository A, which is the desired Repository. It allows me to add the solution and its projects, but when I attempt to add the web projects, Vault does not allow me to add them to Repository A. In fact, it forces me to add the web projects to Repository B. I've tried changing the profile so it does not automatically choose a Repository. Furthermore, when the Repository auto-select is off, Vault requests that I choose a Repository, I choose Repository A, and when the dialog for adding the web project comes up, Repository B is specified.

Is this a known bug? Is there something strange in my solution file? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Michael

mcliedtk

Please call

Post by mcliedtk » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:32 pm

Hello,

Could you please give me a call at (303) 449-5285 in regards to the problem described in the previous post? I think it may be easier to talk you through what I am seeing.

Thanks,
Michael

Tonya

Post by Tonya » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:45 pm

I attempted to contact him but got his voice mail. I am waiting for a returned call.

Tonya

mcliedtk

Your extension

Post by mcliedtk » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:58 pm

Hi Tanya,

I got your message but wasn't able to hear the extension you gave. Could you please give me another call, or send me your extension so I can call you again.

Thanks,
Michael

Tonya

Post by Tonya » Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:25 pm

I called him again. I am currently waiting on him to e-mail me some screen shots from within VS.Net.

Tonya